Allen, TX 75002
The Ranger Group is a full service recruiting firm specializing in contract, contract to hire and full time placement services. Through our industry specific divisions, Ranger Technology, Ranger Architecture, Engineering & Construction and Ranger Manufacturing & Industrial, our customers confidently look to us to provide the top talent they need to meet business objectives.
Ranger' s Technology team is currently on a search for a talented technical professional to fill the role of Electrical Controls Engineer for a Medical Device client of ours located in the N. Dallas area.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an Engineering discipline
- A minimum of three years of experience as Automation or Controls Engineer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of personnel
- Proficient with major software tools including MS Office, MS Project, SolidWorks, and statistical analysis software
- Proficient with PLC programming, HMI programming, and vision system programming
- Possess above average writing, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience with industrial networks and safety standards preferred.
- Manage automation and equipment projects from conceptual design, capital expenditure approval, management of integration suppliers, factory/site acceptance, and validation and production release.
- Commission, program, and debug automated assembly machine with PLC and HMI technology.
- Development and documentation of all equipment requirements prior to sourcing and maintenance of project schedules and files
- Supports automation and advanced equipment on the production floor through Sustaining Engineering responsibilities for specific equipment
- Provides project leadership and supervision, including project team management, for assigned automation, equipment, and software projects.
- Responsible for validation activities on assigned projects including Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Software Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
- Identify, justify and implement technology and equipment upgrades, new product and process technologies, and process improvements utilizes improved technology.
- Commission, program, and debug vision inspection systems. Maintain vision inspection development lab to support prototyping of technology for new applications on the manufacturing floor.
- Commission, program and debug robotic systems for both new technology incorporation and replacement/upgrade of existing equipment.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing methodology to develop and/or improve manufacturing lines in accordance with throughput and quality targets.
- Participates in Kaizen events and drives continuing improvements in line efficiency through application of LEAN principles.
- Understand basic requirements of design control during product and/or process development projects.
- Understand quality system requirements of customers, FDA, QSR, and other regulatory agencies, and use quality tools to improve processes and products within those standards.
- Lead projects requiring cross-functional team participation to meet project goals, responsible for maintaining schedules, timeline, and deliverables.
- Possess technical writing, project management and fundamental problem-solving skills.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts and statistical analysis.
- Provide technical training of equipment to operators, maintenance, and sustaining engineers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ranger Technology specializes in recruiting top notch Engineering & IT talent for our clients across the United States. I primarily focus on supporting our Engineering clients in the Aerospace & Defense, Electronics, Medical Device and Manufacturing sectors with an emphasis on Software, Hardware, Systems and Mechanical Engineering and Design.